Golden Retriever ate decorative plastic grapes

At Falls Road Veterinary Hospital (Potomac, MD, USA) there was recorded case of the Golden Retriever who ate decorative plastic grapes off of the kitchen table (see x-ray image). In this case of the ingested plastic grape the patient was taken surgery and they were removed. The patient made a full recovery. 8 year old male.

Decorative plastic grapes in intestine

Decorative plastic grapes in intestine

Advertisements

One thought on “Golden Retriever ate decorative plastic grapes

  1. Pingback: Strange things found in pet stomachs | Vetfacts

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s